Many in stock
Campania International Bali Frog Fountain
The Bali Frog Fountain is one of our more exotic pieces at Kendall & Everett Home. With a stone-sculpted frog sitting atop an elevated platform, the water quietly flows from its mouth down into a wide basin below. For added allure, plant a lush array of aquatic plants in the lower basin.
- Made in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- The Bali Frog Fountain is 35.5 inches tall, 36 inches long, 25 inches wide, and weighs 578 pounds.
- Includes UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet.
- Cast stone and concrete construction
- Pump included and installation instructions
- Ideal for outdoor use
- No additional water source.
- No plumbing needed
- Pump recirculates water
- Recommended Fountain Cover - Medium
Bali Frog Fountain Installation Preparation Instruction:
- Dig 1 rectangular area 36 inches long by 25 inches wide
- Fill excavated area with gravel or stepping-stone.
- Tamp and level
- Make sure to leave a 1-inch channel 1 inch in width to allow pump cord room
- Install electrical fountain pump and pump plug and seal.
- Place basin in the prepared fountain area.
- Complete the remaining assembly and let dry for 24 hours before filling
All Campania International pieces are stained to order. This process takes 10-14 business days to complete and to prepare for safe shipment. Order the Campania International Amalfi Two-Tier Fountain with free curbside delivery to your home from TheGardenGates.com today.
Winter Care: Items should not be able to collect water or debris, and they can be stored indoors during the winter if desired. Drain and cover bird baths and cover statues. Planters can be left planted; however, they should be lifted off the ground so that they do not freeze to the ground.
You may return most new, unopened standard items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Please read our full Returns Policy for all the details.
All custom made items are a final sale. This includes all Campania International products, Treasure Garden Speciality Items and Sunset West custom pieces. Due to the live nature of the Ivy Topiaries these are also final sale items. We are happy to help with your final decision on your purchase. Please email email@example.com with all your questions.
All Life on Plum’s products ship for free. Campania International products take approximately 10-14 business days to stain and prepare for shipment. Treasure Garden and Sunset West ship in approximately 7-10 business days for standard in stock items, for custom pieces please allow 6-8 weeks. Sugarboo items are all made to order in the USA and this takes approximately 4-6 weeks. Schubert Nursery Topiaries ship at the beginning of the week via Fedex 2Day Service. If you need special accommodations or would like to estimate transit time for your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should the production time frame need to be extended for quality control measures or to ensure the safe travel of the order you will be notified by email. Please read our full Shipping Policy for further details. We are here to answer all your questions and assist you 7 days a week via our Chat feature or email@example.com