Many in stock
Campania International Bjorn Fountain
The artistic design of the cast-stone Bjorn Fountain from Campania compliments any outdoor setting. Water trickles down the urn fountain into a circular basin below to create a relaxing, natural looking wall fountain.This unique fountain is charming and distinct and is part of the Campania cast-stone collection. This fountain is not sealed, which allows it to develop a natural aged look over time.
- Made in the USA from premium cast stone concrete.
- The Bjorn Fountain 25 inches tall. The top portion of the water feature is 18 inches square.Total weight is 358 pounds.
- Includes UL-listed pump. No plumbing is needed. Water recirculates within the fountain.
- The black, six-foot cord plugs into any standard 3-prong electrical outlet.
- Cast stone and concrete construction
- Pump included and installation instructions
- Ideal for outdoor use
- No additional water source.
- No plumbing needed
- Pump recirculates water
- Shown in Alpine Stone(AS) patina
- Recommended Fountain Cover - Small
All Campania International pieces are stained to order. This process takes 10-14 business days to complete and to prepare for safe shipment. Order the Campania International Bjorn Fountain with free curbside delivery to your home from Lifeonplum.com today.
Winter Care: Items should not be able to collect water or debris, and they can be stored indoors during the winter if desired. Protect your fountain from damage during freezing weather using one of our fountain covers. We recommend removing the pump if possible to protect the internal parts. Drain and cover bird baths and cover statues. Planters can be left planted; however, they should be lifted off the ground so that they do not freeze to the ground.
Campania International Bjorn Fountain Assembly Instruction
- Make sure you are assembling your fountain on a level surface capable of holding a minimum of 134 pounds with approximately a ½ square foot footprint.
- Position the basin (FT-107B) where the fountain is to be installed, ensuring that it is level.
- Feed the pump cord all the way through the hole in the basin and run the cord through the channel in the bottom.
- Leave enough cord that you can work with the pump, but not so much that it fills the pump well.
- To ensure a level installation, bring the pump cord out through the channel in the bottom of the basin.
- See enclosed stopper assembly instructions and complete before continuing.
- Place a hose clamp over one end of the 1/2” non-kink tubing
- Insert that end of the 1/2” non-kink tubing onto the pump water outlet and tighten the clamp. a. Note – one of the hose clamps may be placed on the tubing prior to installation as a flow restrictor if necessary
- Place the other end of the 1/2” non-kink tubing onto the copper pipe protruding from the bottom of the water feature (FT-107A).
- Coil the tubing up in the pump well with the pump.
- Place water feature into the basin.
- Fill the basin with approximately 1 gallon of water. a. Note – do not allow the pump to run dry as it will cause damage to the pump.
You may return most new, unopened standard items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Please read our full Returns Policy for all the details.
All custom made items are a final sale. This includes all Campania International products, Treasure Garden Speciality Items and Sunset West custom pieces. Due to the live nature of the Ivy Topiaries these are also final sale items. We are happy to help with your final decision on your purchase. Please email email@example.com with all your questions.
All Life on Plum’s products ship for free. Campania International products take approximately 10-14 business days to stain and prepare for shipment. Treasure Garden and Sunset West ship in approximately 7-10 business days for standard in stock items, for custom pieces please allow 6-8 weeks. Sugarboo items are all made to order in the USA and this takes approximately 4-6 weeks. Schubert Nursery Topiaries ship at the beginning of the week via Fedex 2Day Service. If you need special accommodations or would like to estimate transit time for your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should the production time frame need to be extended for quality control measures or to ensure the safe travel of the order you will be notified by email. Please read our full Shipping Policy for further details. We are here to answer all your questions and assist you 7 days a week via our Chat feature or email@example.com