Capital Garden Products
Out of stock
Capital Garden Products
Geo Round Planters by Capital Garden
The Geo Round Planter by Capital Garden is a beautiful addition to the Geometric family of planter collections. These fiberglass pots are simple yet sophisticated and will complement many indoor and outdoor spaces. Choose from 4 sizes to create a lasting style in your everyday life.
Available in 2 Finishes:
- Faux Lead
- Finishes are hand applied and may vary
Available in 4 Sizes:
- Small: 19 inches top diameter, 14 inches bottom diameter and 14 inches tall - weighs 7 lbs
- Medium: 21 inches top diameter, 16 inches bottom diameter and 21 inches tall - weighs 9 lbs
- Large: 22 inches top diameter, 14 inches bottom diameter and 26 inches tall - weighs 11 lbs
- Extra Large:28 inches top diameter, 21 inches bottom diameter and 28 inches tall - weighs 18 lbs
- Made of lightweight fiberglass - perfect for all environments
- Ships LTL for all large sizes and large quantity orders. Smaller sizes and single orders will ship via FedEx.
- For custom finish options and details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping times and availability may vary by season. All Capital Garden products stocked in the USA, the average shipping time is 10-14 business days or less. For and estimated shipping time frame please email email@example.com
You may return most new, unopened standard items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. Please read our full Returns Policy for all the details.
All custom made items are a final sale. This includes all Campania International products, Treasure Garden Speciality Items and Sunset West custom pieces. Due to the live nature of the Ivy Topiaries these are also final sale items. We are happy to help with your final decision on your purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all your questions.
All Life on Plum’s products ship for free. Campania International products take approximately 10-14 business days to stain and prepare for shipment. Treasure Garden and Sunset West ship in approximately 7-10 business days for standard in stock items, for custom pieces please allow 6-8 weeks. Sugarboo items are all made to order in the USA and this takes approximately 4-6 weeks. Schubert Nursery Topiaries ship at the beginning of the week via Fedex 2Day Service. If you need special accommodations or would like to estimate transit time for your order, please email email@example.com.
Should the production time frame need to be extended for quality control measures or to ensure the safe travel of the order you will be notified by email. Please read our full Shipping Policy for further details. We are here to answer all your questions and assist you 7 days a week via our Chat feature or firstname.lastname@example.org